Diary of an Observer
- POEMTell me… Am I tattoo in your heart Or just a scribble on your palm?
- POEMLiving They ask me, “how do you cope through it all?” I reply, “My heart is a paradox Softer than the softest of silks And as hard as the hardest … Continue reading POEM
- POEMOf course she has an obnoxious side, You don’t expect a rose to be thornless, do you?
- PEOPLE YOU MAY KNOWI lie in bed with my laptop propped open, a Netflix series lulling in the background while I use my phone. I’m still feeling a bit of work-lag since I … Continue reading PEOPLE YOU MAY KNOW
- BOOK REVIEW FOR CONCRETE ROSEBOOK DESCRIPTION International phenomenon Angie Thomas revisits Garden Heights seventeen years before the events of The Hate U Give in this searing and poignant exploration of Black boyhood and manhood. … Continue reading BOOK REVIEW FOR CONCRETE ROSE